Over the last year, Sucuri has provided a wide array of posts in regards to how sites are infected, the types of attacks we’ve discovered, how to detect them, and how to prevent future infections with certain methods and tools. In this article we’ll discuss our top 10 posts involving website security, and what site owners can learn from them. Hopefully, these posts will provide more insight into how you can identify risks, and how to avoid them moving forward.
- New Wave of SocGholish cid=27x Injections
- WP-CLI: How to Install WordPress via SSH
- How to Fix the “This Site May Harm Your Computer” Warning
- New SocGholish Malware Variant Uses Zip Compression & Evasive Techniques
- Not Just for the Government: Using the NIST Framework to Secure WordPress
- Top 12 Website Hardening Tips
- Massive ois[.]is Black Hat Redirect Malware Campaign
- Russian Hacktivist Group Targets Political Websites with DDOS Attacks
- Missing Authorization Vulnerability in Blog2Social Plugin
- What Is Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)?