Adobe has recently released several critical security patches for both their open source and commercial versions of their ecommerce platform. There are a total of 18 security vulnerabilities patched according to Adobe, although they list only 16 specific issues in the patch notes. Eleven of these issues are considered critical and five considered important, ranked by CWE standards. Ten of these vulnerabilities do not require any authentication whatsoever in order to be exploited, whereas the remaining six do require an admin account.
- High-Severity XSS Vulnerability in Metform Elementor Contact Form Builder
- Konami Code Backdoor Concealed in Image
- Multiple Vulnerabilities Patched in Quick Restaurant Menu Plugin
- WordPress Vulnerability & Patch Roundup January 2023
- How to Fix the “Deceptive Site Ahead” Warning
- Massive Campaign Uses Hacked WordPress Sites as Platform for Black Hat Ad Network
- The Wordfence 2022 State of WordPress Security Report
- PSA: Your Site Isn’t Hacked By This Bitcoin Scam, Keep the Money
- Vulnerable WordPress Sites Compromised with Different Database Infections
- Is WordPress Secure?