As shopping season approaches once again, we’d like to give you some helpful advice when it comes to managing an e-commerce site, and how to avoid being the target of an attack. Due to the pandemic, more people are spending their time shopping for gifts online than ever before. Global e-commerce sales are projected to hit $4.2 trillion by the close of 2021. With the increase in shopping online however, also comes the increase in online attacks.
- Top 5 Most Common WordPress Malware Infections: An Anatomy Lesson
- Vulnerability & Patch Roundup — June 2022
- Securing Port 443: The Gateway To A New Universe
- How to Find & Clean Up the AnonymousFox Hack
- 2021 Threat Report Webinar
- Tips for WP-Config & How to Avoid Sensitive Data Exposure
- WooCommerce Credit Card Skimmer Uses Telegram Bot to Exfiltrate Stolen Data
- PSA: Critical Vulnerability Patched in Ninja Forms WordPress Plugin
- Top Five Attacking IPs This Month: Their Locations May Not Be Where You Think
- What is a Scam?