When the world shut their doors and began spending more time online, hackers saw a clear opportunity. The costs of data breaches continue to rise, and attacks are becoming harder to detect. Attackers are becoming more sophisticated and creative. According to a 2020 report by IBM, it took an average of 228 days to identify a breach. Businesses are taking a closer look at their firewall’s capabilities and considering mixing and matching technologies to cover new security gaps.
- What We’ve Learned About SSH Brute Force Attacks
- Why You Shouldn’t Use SMS For 2FA
- AWS Attacks Targeting WordPress Increase 5X
- GoDaddy Breach Widens to tsoHost, Media Temple, 123Reg, Domain Factory, Heart Internet, and Host Europe
- GoDaddy Breached – Plaintext Passwords – 1.2M Affected
- An Overview of Website Reinfection Vectors
- What is a Website Backdoor?
- WooCommerce Extension – Reflected XSS Vulnerability
- Fake Ransomware Infection Spooks Website Owners
- Over 1 Million Sites Impacted by Vulnerability in Starter Templates Plugin