When the world shut their doors and began spending more time online, hackers saw a clear opportunity. The costs of data breaches continue to rise, and attacks are becoming harder to detect. Attackers are becoming more sophisticated and creative. According to a 2020 report by IBM, it took an average of 228 days to identify a breach. Businesses are taking a closer look at their firewall’s capabilities and considering mixing and matching technologies to cover new security gaps.
- High-Severity XSS Vulnerability in Metform Elementor Contact Form Builder
- Konami Code Backdoor Concealed in Image
- Multiple Vulnerabilities Patched in Quick Restaurant Menu Plugin
- WordPress Vulnerability & Patch Roundup January 2023
- How to Fix the “Deceptive Site Ahead” Warning
- Massive Campaign Uses Hacked WordPress Sites as Platform for Black Hat Ad Network
- The Wordfence 2022 State of WordPress Security Report
- PSA: Your Site Isn’t Hacked By This Bitcoin Scam, Keep the Money
- Vulnerable WordPress Sites Compromised with Different Database Infections
- Is WordPress Secure?