When the world shut their doors and began spending more time online, hackers saw a clear opportunity. The costs of data breaches continue to rise, and attacks are becoming harder to detect. Attackers are becoming more sophisticated and creative. According to a 2020 report by IBM, it took an average of 228 days to identify a breach. Businesses are taking a closer look at their firewall’s capabilities and considering mixing and matching technologies to cover new security gaps.
- Cross-Site Scripting: The Real WordPress Supervillain
- How to Fix Google Ads Disapproved Due to Malicious Software
- A Guide to Virtual Patching for Website Vulnerabilities
- Magento Supply Chain Attack Targets Extension Developer FishPig
- Gambling Spam in Visual Composer Raw HTML Element: [vc_raw_html]
- PSA: Zero-Day Vulnerability in WPGateway Actively Exploited in the Wild
- What Is Clickjacking and How Do I Prevent It?
- PSA: Nearly 5 Million Attacks Blocked Targeting 0-Day in BackupBuddy Plugin
- How Are Favicon (.ico) Files Used in Website Malware?
- What Is a 500 Internal Server Error & How to Fix It