On any given day, Sucuri sees thousands of clients go through the PCI compliance process. The requirements outlined by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) are mandatory for any website accepting credit card payment, and this process can be very stressful for website owners not familiar with these guidelines. Failure to comply with PCI requirements could result in penalties, large fines, or even lose the ability to take online credit card payments.
- Cross-Site Scripting: The Real WordPress Supervillain
- How to Fix Google Ads Disapproved Due to Malicious Software
- A Guide to Virtual Patching for Website Vulnerabilities
- Magento Supply Chain Attack Targets Extension Developer FishPig
- Gambling Spam in Visual Composer Raw HTML Element: [vc_raw_html]
- PSA: Zero-Day Vulnerability in WPGateway Actively Exploited in the Wild
- What Is Clickjacking and How Do I Prevent It?
- PSA: Nearly 5 Million Attacks Blocked Targeting 0-Day in BackupBuddy Plugin
- How Are Favicon (.ico) Files Used in Website Malware?
- What Is a 500 Internal Server Error & How to Fix It