As attacks increase and become more clever across the web both site owners and visitors alike must understand the risks that come along with using the web in this current generation. In this post we’ll be going over the kinds of sensitive data hackers can obtain on the web, and the best methods to prevent this from both sides. One of the main reasons hackers hack websites is to obtain and abuse the site’s resources.
- How to Find & Clean Up the AnonymousFox Hack
- 2021 Threat Report Webinar
- Tips for WP-Config & How to Avoid Sensitive Data Exposure
- WooCommerce Credit Card Skimmer Uses Telegram Bot to Exfiltrate Stolen Data
- PSA: Critical Vulnerability Patched in Ninja Forms WordPress Plugin
- Top Five Attacking IPs This Month: Their Locations May Not Be Where You Think
- What is a Scam?
- Smilodon Credit Card Skimming Malware Shifts to WordPress
- It Takes 2 Seconds of Silence to Skim a Credit Card
- Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability In Download Manager Plugin